Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

New Developer
My Device: BB Playbook
My Carrier: ---

MouseEnabled functionality

Hi guys,

Does anyone know something about mouseEnabled support on PlayBook? For instance:

MySprite.mouseEnabled = false;

I am using this for not allowing MySprite to listen to certain event when user attempts to click on it.

Thanks in advance, 

-------------------------------------
www.danielwind.net

Playbook App:
Grab Da Crab
Developer
My Device: Bold 9700

Re: MouseEnabled functionality

what is the error you are getting or what is the problem you are having with that property?

J. Rab (Blog) (Twitter)
--
1. If you liked my post or found it useful please click on the thumbs up and provide a Like!
2. If my post solved your problem please click on the Accept as Solution button. Much appreciated!

Approved Apps: OnTrack | ssShots | Hangman
New Developer
My Device: BB Playbook
My Carrier: ---

Hi JRab,

I am not getting any error. I am testing on both ADL and Playbook Simulator and it works fine. I just want to make sure this is going to be supported on the device as well.

Thanks,

-------------------------------------
www.danielwind.net

Playbook App:
Grab Da Crab
Developer
My Device: Bold 9700

hey daniel,

if the app runs as intended in the simulator, it is assumed it will run just the same in the actual device. the simulator acts as a testing environment and it mimics the actual device. hope that helps. good luck!

J. Rab (Blog) (Twitter)
--
1. If you liked my post or found it useful please click on the thumbs up and provide a Like!
2. If my post solved your problem please click on the Accept as Solution button. Much appreciated!

Approved Apps: OnTrack | ssShots | Hangman