Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Contributor
jeevan628
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: rogers
Accepted Solution

OS 2 problems

[ Edited ]

I had a tile list with custom skinning with background images. I also just updated to Air api 1.1.1. Now images doens show properly and app doesnt download data from server properly. Any help?

-- Edit

The images show up after I click on them.. The rest of the app's images load up properly...

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Development Advisor (Retired)
rmasroor
My Device: BlackBerry 8520
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: OS 2 problems

Hello Jeevan,

Can you post some sample code displaying this issue? Am I correct in assuming that the Tile List rendered properly prior to OS 2.0 upgrade or is it after you updated the blackberry-tablet-sdk  v1.1.1?

Looking forward to your reply.

Raihan Masroor
BlackBerry Development Advisor
Please use plain text.
Contributor
jeevan628

Hi, It was a tile list with a custom skin. The skin had background image, an icon image and icon label. It worked without any problem. I downgraded and it is the os 2 issues and not the 1.1.1 sdk. So the issue is only in OS 2. One thing I noticed was, when I click on a item on the list and drag it, everything for that cell (bg, icon, label) draw properly. I can't post sample code that demonstrates the problem (that is not part of the project), unless I upgrade to OS 2 and I don't want to (too many issues). Sorry.
Please use plain text.
rmasroor

Hey Jeevan,

Can you create an issue tracker item for the issue you are facing. Just a small snippet of code or privately attaching a sample where the issue will help in resolving the issue seen in OS 2.0 prior to launch.

Regards

Raihan Masroor
Please use plain text.
Contributor
jeevan628

Sure, can you give me the link to the tracker?
Please use plain text.
rmasroor

Hey Jeevan,

The link to the Issue Tracker can be found via https://www.blackberry.com/jira/secure/CreateIssue!default.jspa. Let me know once you have created the bug report and I ping out internal teams of issue if indeed there is a bug.

Sincerely,

Raihan Masroor
Please use plain text.