Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Developer
jffurlan
My Device: PlayBook (sim)

Re: OT: Playbook production in swing, shipments possible late February reported

Cool, I'm checking it out right now.

I also forgot the blackberry.com/playbook-tablet has a couple pictures of the device in portrait mode (one with the kobo reader and one showing synchronization between the calendar on the playbook and the calendar on the phone)

- If you like my response/post, or it helped you find an answer you were looking for, please provide a Kudo - white star to the bottom right of this post. -
- Please use the search bar at the top, or check out the PlayBook FAQ's for help getting started -
- Hockey DrillBook -
Developer
T55555
My Device: Not Specified

fyi.

I found this very interesting infograph to compare Playbook / Dell Streak / iPad / Motorola Xoom.

http://skattertech.com/2011/02/infographic-blackberry-playbook-vs-dell-streak-7-vs-apple-ipad-vs-mot...

Developer
jtegen
My Device: HTC One, PlayBook, LE Z10, DE Q10

Nice comparison.

Developer
jffurlan
My Device: PlayBook (sim)

According to that the PlayBook has gps....
- If you like my response/post, or it helped you find an answer you were looking for, please provide a Kudo - white star to the bottom right of this post. -
- Please use the search bar at the top, or check out the PlayBook FAQ's for help getting started -
- Hockey DrillBook -
Developer
peter9477
My Device: PlayBook, Z10

jffurlan wrote:
According to that the PlayBook has gps....

Sadly, it also says that it does not support DLNA (this post contradicts that), that it does have 3G (when nothing's been announced, unless they're referring to 3G-via-tethering), that it has a light sensor and proximity sensor (neither has been claimed for it before), and that it has a 10h battery life.

Nice looking chart, when taken with a grain of salt.

Peter Hansen -- (BB10 and dev-related blog posts at http://peterhansen.ca.)
Author of White Noise and Battery Guru for BB10 and for PlayBook | Get more from your battery!