Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Contributor
My Device: none
Accepted Solution

Payment Service Tutorial ERROR!!!!

Hey...

I have followed and copied the whole tuto using flash builder 4.6

I was first receiving an error PPS Channel could not be found... then I thought it was a desktop vs emulator problem, so I have tried it in the emulator...

Now I dont get that error anymora but I do get these:

[SWF] qnx.system.QNXDevice - 92,971 bytes after decompression
[SWF] qnx.net.QNXNetwork.ane - 9,108 bytes after decompression

param count mismatch
virt params=1 optional=0 mx.resources::IResourceManager/mx.resources:IResourceManager::addResourceBundle()
over params=2 optional=1 mx.resources::IResourceManager/mx.resources:IResourceManager::addResourceBundle()
VerifyError: Error #1053: Illegal override of ResourceManagerImpl in mx.resources.ResourceManagerImpl.

at mx.resources::ResourceManager$/getInstance()[C:\autobuild\3.x\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\resources\ResourceManager.as:95]
at mx.rpc::AbstractInvoker()[C:\autobuild\3.x\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\rpc\AbstractInvoker.as:73]
at mx.rpc.http::HTTPService()[C:\autobuild\3.x\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\rpc\http\HTTPService.as:82]
at Payment/initializeUI()[C:\Users\asd\Desktop\Nueva carpeta\Nueva carpeta\Payment\src\Payment.as:96]
at Payment()[C:\Users\asd\Desktop\Nueva carpeta\Nueva carpeta\Payment\src\Payment.as:53]

The tuto is copied EXACTLY AS IT IS IN THE WEB PAGE... so I have no idea what do I suposse to do or where the problem might be

Any help????

Developer
My Device: HTC One, PlayBook, LE Z10, DE Q10

Re: Payment Service Tutorial ERROR!!!!

BB services cannot run on the desktop. Have you tried it on a device to see if there is a difference there?
Contributor
My Device: none

Do not have a device. That`s why I have tried it in the simulator (lastest version) and there I received all those errors and the application will not start (will remain in a black screen saying BlackBerry 10)
Developer
My Device: HTC One, PlayBook, LE Z10, DE Q10

Are you running in debug. Sounds like it might have crashed. I would verify that you have the correct ANE added and "Add platform specific libraries to library path" is checked for the projects properties in FB.