Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

New Developer
smartsan
My Device: Not Specified

Playbook simulator Gallery

Hello All,

I am planning to develop an app for playbook, which will access songs, playlist and pictures from it's gallery.

Is there any way I can copy some songs and pictures in playbook simulator gallery ?

what is the gallery path on real playbook device to access photos and songs ?

New Contributor
katethegreat
My Device: bold

Re: Playbook simulator Gallery

Will your app allow me to CREATE a playlist on the Playbook? I'm a yoga teacher and presently store over 20 playlists in my BlackBerry Bold which I hook up to the studio stereo. I need specific playlists for different classes. I'm astonished I can't do this on Playbook. I'm waiting for someone to create an app that allows me to do this. I tried to d/l iTunes into the Playbook, of course I couldn't. 

Developer
MauriceRice
My Device: Developer

Re: Playbook simulator Gallery

@ Katethegreat

This is a link to PlayBook User Manual: see pages 15 - 16 for inforrmation regarding creating playlists on the device by copying music and playlists from your pc. Not an app but should get the job done until one is available..

http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartphone_users/deliverables/27019/BlackBerry_PlayBook_Tablet-User_Gu...