Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

New Contributor
Archea
My Device: BlackBerry tour
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Problem Testing Apps on BBTOS 1.1.1 (Simulator 1.0.7)

Hi i found where im meant to change it and it worked, the app uploads now but crashes before starting up. This happens to everyone i think and there is a fix posted in the forums, just not very clear but I will focus more on that after i get my dream app completed:smileyhappy: FYI very nice to see the fast responses and i will be posting for help ^^ i hope you will endulge my interest in this new very fun aspect of programming.

On  a side note is there any books or sites you recommend for complete beginners? (lots of info online but its all so different would be nice to learn one good way before learning another 100 ways:smileytongue:)

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Archea
My Device: BlackBerry tour
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Problem Testing Apps on BBTOS 1.1.1 (Simulator 1.0.7)

Oh and just in case there is any other noobs out there the change is in your ***-app.xml which is in your package explorer (top left) usually structured like this:

src

views

and around here are your ***-app.xml files.

You can either scroll through the source untill you see black font "0.0.0" and just change it to "1.0.0"

OR

you can click the Design tab towards the bottom left of your editor and just look there for version number and change it to 1.0.0 and this will change your source info for you.

:smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.