04-13-2011 11:07 AM
I get a strange error when I try creating a new FLEX mobile project from Flash Builder Burrito. Below is a screenshot of this.
The error message clearly indicates that FBB can identify the presence of the 0.9.4 SDK. I am unable to proceed.. Question - do I need to install the latest Simulator ISO for this ? I guess not...
04-17-2011 10:44 PM
Yup... I am experiencing the same problem. Here is a link to my post.
I tried doing the same as you, and got similar results. I tried using the Hero SDK and the Playbook platform is not available.
What I don't understand is that Flash Builder shows that the BB Tablet OS SDK is installed. Is the Flash Builder / Playbook integration really this brittle?
04-17-2011 10:51 PM
Flash Builder is installed as administrator on Windows 7, therefore anything that had to be installed such as BB plugins has to be install as admin too. After you finished BB installer (which should be run as admin too btw),
you also have to START FB as Admin for the first time - eclipse will actually scan for new plugins and "insall" them to on first boot after they being "dropped in".
04-17-2011 11:47 PM
This worked for me.
1) I enabled the "Administrator" account on my windows configuration. See: http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/507-built-adm
2) I logged in as "Administrator" and uninstalled the existing Burrito install. I also set the password for the "Administrator" account.
3) I rebooted my computer.
4) I logged in as "Administrator". I installed Burrito. I installed the Blackberry Playbook SDK.
5) Using the Administrator account I started up Flash Builder and the Blackberry tablet was available as a target OS.
6) I logged in as a regular admin user and the Blackberry tablet was still available as a target OS.
04-19-2011 09:22 AM
Glad it worked!