Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

New Developer
ramesh_bh
My Device: Not Specified

Problem with Emlator

Hi,

I have a small problem with my emulator, when i change any thing in my applicaion (Like text changes or color changes) using flexBuilder,

the changes are not going to effect on the emulator, it is giving the same application which i was deployed previously.

My Configuation settings are here :

Application Deployment Mode : Development mode.

Development Mode :

Deployment method :  Install and Launch

I am running the application using Right click on the applicaiton -> Run As ->BlackBerry Tablet application.

Do i need to do any changes at my side ?

Developer
jtegen
My Device: HTC One, PlayBook, LE Z10, DE Q10

Re: Problem with Emlator

I've been using the CLI interface to load and launch applications to the simulator.  Works everytime.  I just have a little script file with the correct arguments in the project directory.

Suggest to give that a try to see if it is more consistent.  It will rule problems with FB4.

BlackBerry Development Advisor
elena_laskavaia
My Device: PlayBook

Do you have auto Build enabled? Looks like you project is not automatically re-build.

Developer
JRab
My Device: Bold 9700

steps for turning on auto-rebuild in case you have it off:

Project > Build Automatically (checked or unchecked depending on your setting)

in any case you can try to uninstall the current application before debugging it again if the problem doesnt fix itself. its a lenghty workaround but it should get the job done.

J. Rab (Blog) (Twitter)
--
1. If you liked my post or found it useful please click on the thumbs up and provide a Like!
2. If my post solved your problem please click on the Accept as Solution button. Much appreciated!

Approved Apps: OnTrack | ssShots | Hangman