Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Contributor
ervinn
My Device: Not Specified

Problem with Flash Builder Burrito Trial and Black Berry SDK for AIR 9.3

I tried to follow the Playbook 90 min tutorial.

When I wanted to creation the  Flex Mobile App., in the Flash Builder, the Target Platform for the BlackBerry is missing. Only the Google Andriod is there, see below.

When I installed the BlackBerry SDK, I've got the following erro, in the intallation log:

(com.zerog.ia.customcode.util.fileutils.CopyFile
                          Additional Notes: ERROR -     class com.zerog.ia.customcode.util.fileutils.CopyFile NonfatalInstallException \Research In Motion\blackberry-tablet-sdk.conf (The system cannot find the path specified)

com.zerog.ia.customcode.util.fileutils.CopyFile                          Status: ERROR                          Additional Notes: ERROR -     class com.zerog.ia.customcode.util.fileutils.CopyFile NonfatalInstallException \Research In Motion\blackberry-tablet-sdk.conf (The system cannot find the path specified)

I don't know if this is related.

------

ScreenHunter_01 Mar. 02 22.44.jpg

Developer
jffurlan
My Device: PlayBook (sim)

Re: Problem with Flash Builder Burrito Trial and Black Berry SDK for AIR 9.3

Make sure you installed FB with the language set to to english international.

Make sure you installed as admin and are running as admin. If all else fails I'd recommend reading the playbook Faqs
- If you like my response/post, or it helped you find an answer you were looking for, please provide a Kudo - white star to the bottom right of this post. -
- Please use the search bar at the top, or check out the PlayBook FAQ's for help getting started -
- Hockey DrillBook -