Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Reply
New Contributor
devbot
Posts: 5
Registered: ‎03-30-2011
My Device: Tablet
My Carrier: ATT

Problems trying to export build using flash burrito

I am stuck at the moment im not sure whats going on, I created an application on Flash Burrito
but when i open the xml file with the info i do not see the tags <QNX i see the ussual rss stuff is this suppose to be like this? when i try to export the build i get the error: Namespace 0.0.0 in the application descriptor file should be equal or higher than the minimum 2.5.0  required by Flex SDK
tried changing the version number but no luck? after i get the error 103: application.qnx is an unexpected element/attribute. I appriciate any help thanks :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Developer
p3pp3r
Posts: 157
Registered: ‎12-16-2010
My Device: Torch 9800, PlayBook
My Carrier: I carry it myself

Re: Problems trying to export build using flash burrito

I am not entirely sure what you mean by saying "I see the usual rss stuff"... but is it because the XML file opens in the "design" view and you should switch to "source" view to be able to edit the XML and see all the tags? If this is the case look for Design and Source tabs at the bottom of the window and ensure you are in the Source. 

----------
If you find this post helpful please "like" it and accept as a solution.
Please use plain text.
New Member
jondissed
Posts: 1
Registered: ‎05-16-2012
My Device: Non-user
My Carrier: Sprint

Re: Problems trying to export build using flash burrito

"Namespace 0.0 in the application descriptor file should be equal or higher than the minimum version 3.1 required by Flex SDK"

 

I got this very frustrating error as well after making very minor edits to my application descriptor XML file. It appears this is a catch-all for invalid XML.

 

In my case, the offending line turned out to be an innocent-looking (but invalid) comment:

 

<!-- -- -->

 

The compiler did not highlight this line as the error; it just appears to have stopped parsing at that point. Removing the comment solved the problem.

 




Please use plain text.