Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

My Device: Not Specified

Re: Properly Signed?

So maybe people with the older sdk or so have problems with the signing?

My Device: BB Style
My Carrier: Sprint

I'd not use the older SDK for signing...some of the syntax has changed..you may see errors.

My Device: Bold 9700

i've signed with both the command line and the IDE (Burrito and 4.0.1) without any problems. But I've seen it go both ways with other people. It has a lot to do with their system set up and probably permission issues. I've been using my mac for all this.

The command line though seems the most accurate because it spits out feedback during the signing process while the IDE currently only shows error messages sometimes.

J. Rab (Blog) (Twitter)
1. If you liked my post or found it useful please click on the thumbs up and provide a Like!
2. If my post solved your problem please click on the Accept as Solution button. Much appreciated!

Approved Apps: OnTrack | ssShots | Hangman
My Device: None
My Carrier: Verzion

I had the same problems a couple of times, but finally figured out why it was failing.. check it out 

Simply it was the versionNumber and copyright tags that were incorrect.

Playbook Applications : ArrangeIt File Manager
My Device: Playbook Simulator
My Carrier: AT&T

So, I guess Flash Builder does work properly with the new SDK, it must just be for me that it doesn't work. Then again, I can't get my app to sign by command line either, so I think it may have to do with the computer I've been using. I apologize if I confused anyone.