Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Contributor
turbidity
My Device: Not Specified

Resize the Blackberry Simulator for Flash Builder

I've seen some ideas for how to resize the VMWare simulators, but does anyone have any way to resize the simulators integrated into Flash Builder by the Blackberry 10 SDK? It doesn't even allow scrolling, so the simulator for BBK 10 is pretty much unusable, unless I want to go buy a second monitor that can rotate. Anyone have suggestions or better yet solutions?

Developer
Innovatology
My Device: Playbook, Z10, Q10, Z30 with Files & Folders and Orbit of course

Re: Resize the Blackberry Simulator for Flash Builder

Development on a low-resolution monitor is not ideal, but you could try creating a device of half the resolution and seting your stage scale factor to 0.5...

Files & Folders, the unified file & cloud manager for PlayBook and BB10 with SkyDrive, SugarSync, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Docs. Free 3-day trial! - Jon Webb - Innovatology - Utrecht, Netherlands
Contributor
turbidity
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Resize the Blackberry Simulator for Flash Builder

My monitor is 1600 x 900. Does that qualify as low resolution these days? I'll never keep up ;-) I'll look into the stage scale factor and see if that'd at least allow me to access controls at the bottom of my app.