Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: none
My Carrier: Personal

Service integration for AIR with Adobe Flash Pro CS6 and Actionscript 3.0. HELP!

Hi guys...

I have a game already created and published in the App World...

However, I need to include a service integration in order for it to be certified as Built for Blackberry...

* Now, it is not a Freemium game (so no payment service can be added to it)...

* It doesn´t need a location nor maps service

* The NFC, invocation Framework, Bluetooth Smart, or Multiplayer don´t apply because of the game...

So I have left the BBM or the Ad Service...

Now, how can I integrate such services with Flash Pro?

Thanks!!!

BlackBerry Development Advisor
My Device: BlackBerry Passport
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Service integration for AIR with Adobe Flash Pro CS6 and Actionscript 3.0. HELP!

[ Edited ]

We have an AIR Native Extension available that allows you to make use of BBM in an AIR applicaiton.  You can find out more about it here:  BBM Social Platform - AIR

Mark Sohm

Please refrain from posting new questions in solved threads.
Problem solved? Click the Accept As Solution button.
Found a bug? Report it using Issue Tracker
Contributor

Re: Service integration for AIR with Adobe Flash Pro CS6 and Actionscript 3.0. HELP!

Confirm access to bugzilla.qnx.com.

Hello your system at (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx) is not allowed to connect to the requested bugzilla.qnx.com project because your IP address is not in the list of allowed hosts.

To request access to bugzilla.qnx.com please click on the link to send an email to webmaster@qnx.com and we can address the issue.

Smiley Sad

My Device: BlackBerry Passport

Sorry, I pasted the wrong link.  I fixed it in my message above.

Mark Sohm

Please refrain from posting new questions in solved threads.
Problem solved? Click the Accept As Solution button.
Found a bug? Report it using Issue Tracker
Contributor

I have finally created a premium item so anyone can buy it... so I am trying to add the payment service to the app...

now maybe you know: I am trying to follow this guide:

https://developer.blackberry.com/air/documentation/create_basic_app_ai r.html#trs1351697241416

mixing it with

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Adobe-AIR-Development/How-to-Cr eate-a-BlackBerry-10-AIR-Appl...

since I am using CS6. I loaded all the SWCs and I have imported all the files, but as soon as I declared the var var paymentSystemSmiley TongueaymentSystem; I get an Error #1079: Native methods are not allowed in loaded code... do you have any idea on how to fix it?

Thanks a lot!!!!

(of course it makes the app not working at all now, since the premium item needs to be bought at the beggining of the game)

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10, BlackBerry Dev Alpha C, BlackBerry PlayBook

You need to make sure that you're also loading in the ANE files. When loading in the native extensions there not going to be found on Windows so the only way you're going to be able to test them is on the simulator. I forgot a piece in my guide. Have a look at the thread below while I get the guide updated which is another step in getting ANE's working.

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Adobe-AIR-Development/Payment-Services-in-Flash-Professional-...

Follow me on Twitter: @dustinmalik
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Keep up to date on BlackBerry development: http://devblog.blackberry.com/
Contributor

Allright, so, the 

-ane QNXDevice.ane QNXNetwork.ane QNXSensors.ane QNXSkins.ane

should be at the beggining or at the end, or where? like

blackberry-airpackager -ane QNXDevice.ane QNXNetwork.ane QNXSensors.ane QNXSkins.ane -package etc

or

blackberry-airpackager -package *.bar, etc (XMLs, icon, swf, all other files) -ane QNXDevice.ane QNXNetwork.ane QNXSensors.ane QNXSkins.ane?

Retired

Should be something like:

blackberry-airpackager -package %PROJ_NAME%.bar -installApp -launchApp %APP_XML% %PROJ_NAME%.swf %BAR_DECRIPTOR% %ICON% %SPLASH_SCREEN% %ADDITIONAL% %ANE_FILES% -sign -storepass %STORE_PASS% -device %DEVICE_IP% -password %DEVICE_PASS% -flexsdk %FLEX_SDK%

The %ANE_FILES% part would be like:

-ane lib/QNXDevice.ane -ane lib/QNXNetwork.ane -ane lib/QNXSensors.ane -ane lib/QNXSkins.ane

And then to verify it was signed properly:

blackberry-signer -verify %PROJ_NAME%.bar

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contributor

This is exactly what I have (I am just creating the bar to try it in the sim, then I install it using the graph aid) blackberry-airpackager -package nosesisale.bar nuevaidea123-app.xml blackberry-tablet.xml nuevaidea123.swf Icon.png Particle3D.as Particle3DList.as Point3D.as bg2.jpg cementerio1b.jpg coverph.jpg credits.jpg FIN.jpg FIN1.jpg fondo3.jpg nivel1.jpg nivel3.jpg nivel7.jpg nivel9.jpg nivel12.jpg vidanivel1.jpg vidanivel3.jpg vidanivel5.jpg vidanivel7.jpg vidanivel9.jpg vidanivel12.jpg disparouser.mp3 en5fire.mp3 en5showup.mp3 fireglasses.mp3 ShotgunFire.mp3 ShotgunFire2.mp3 temaCover.mp3 1enemigo.png 2enemigo.png 3enemigo.png 4enemigo.png 5enemigo.png 6enemigo.png 7enemigo.png 8enemigo.png 9enemigo.png comojugar.png compartirFB.png credit.png creditos.png espanola.png highscores.png howtoplay.png inglesa.png jugar.png jugardenuevo.png mejorespuntajes.png mute.png ok.png onpause.png Pausa.png pausado.png Pause.png play.png playagain.png shareFB.png sound.png dynamite.png bombexplosion.mp3 -ane QNXDevice.ane -ane QNXNetwork.ane -ane QNXSensors.ane -ane QNXSkins.ane (the only thing I have changed from the original package is from the first -ane) ... now looks like it tries to load but never does it, then it closes up ... and the only thing I added to the code other than the imported files is the first var
Retired

Are you using the latest 10.2 simulator? If so it will support up to AIR 3.5 (or Flash 11.5). If not it will only support up to AIR 3.1. What are you compiling your swf for?

Also make sure that you are setting the proper linking for the extensions.

Other than that make sure you have the <extensions> tag in your app.xml like I mentioned above. If you still can't get it to go I strongly recommend having a look at Flash Builder or FDT as they are officially supported. Coding is much easier.