Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Highlighted
Developer
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Skin Asset Classes missing after Dev Alpha update 10.0.9.1103

Yikes, last night I submitted the BB10 version of my app - this morning I update my Dev Alpha and the app isn't working any more ... :-(

It seems that the issue is with some of the qnx.fuse.ui controls:

When I create a DropDown I get this error:

Error: Skin Asset Class with identifier scroll_bar does not exist!
	at qnx.fuse.ui.theme::ThemeBase/getSkinAsset()[E:\hudson\workspace\BB10_0_09-AIR_SDK_API\src\qnxui\src\qnx\fuse\ui\theme\ThemeBase.as:67]

And for the SegmentedControl this one:

Error: Skin Asset Class with identifier segmented_control_background does not exist!
	at qnx.fuse.ui.theme::ThemeBase/getSkinAsset()[E:\hudson\workspace\BB10_0_09-AIR_SDK_API\src\qnxui\src\qnx\fuse\ui\theme\ThemeBase.as:67]

I have updated to the Beta 4 of the SDK and double-checked that qnx.fuse.ui.skins.QNXSkins is packaged.

My own code doesn't do any skinning, I was just going to use the default.

Does anybody know what I can do to fix this?

Anna

My app : Get set - Get up!   Get ready for the snooze revolution.

Developer
My Device: HTC One, PlayBook, LE Z10, DE Q10
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Skin Asset Classes missing after Dev Alpha update 10.0.9.1103

My submitted apps do not work with the new device update either, but a debug version does (recompiled with new SDK). I hope to resubmit today.
Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Skin Asset Classes missing after Dev Alpha update 10.0.9.1103

[ Edited ]

Inspired by a known issue with 64-bit Win mentioned in the release notes for the beta 4 SDK, I just removed the ANE's from the build path and packaging, cleaned the project and added them fresh (FB 4.6) - and now everything is working! <phew!>

(Note that my previous installation of the SDK was in the same location as the new one, and my path to the ANE's was exactly the same as it is now, in C:\Program Files (x86),  so if anyone else has weird issues it might just be worth re-importing the ANEs even if the Program Files vs. Program Files (x86) issue described in the release notes doesn't seem to apply.)

My app : Get set - Get up!   Get ready for the snooze revolution.