Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Developer
peter9477
My Device: PlayBook, Z10

Re: Thank You

KenSalmon wrote:
You know how every second thread seems to ask a question that's already been asked, and the first response is "use the search feature". I'm the guy who uses the search feature :smileyhappy:

Now that deserves a pair of kudosoi from me.

Even if it's largely unseen and unthanked, we definitely appreciate those who take the time to search, even if we never hear from them.

Peter Hansen -- (BB10 and dev-related blog posts at http://peterhansen.ca.)
Author of White Noise and Battery Guru for BB10 and for PlayBook | Get more from your battery!
Developer
thesmileman
My Device: Playbook

peter9477 wrote:

KenSalmon wrote:
You know how every second thread seems to ask a question that's already been asked, and the first response is "use the search feature". I'm the guy who uses the search feature :smileyhappy:

Even if it's largely unseen and unthanked, we definitely appreciate those who take the time to search, even if we never hear from them.

I completely agree!!!! I will say I have found myself falling victim to the poor search feature even when I know a post exists. We need more tags! I have tried to help with that.

Developer
ajerman
My Device: Playbook Simulator

thesmileman wrote:

peter9477 wrote:

KenSalmon wrote:

I completely agree!!!! I will say I have found myself falling victim to the poor search feature even when I know a post exists. We need more tags! I have tried to help with that.

My first couple of posts here ended up with me searching, not finding anything, then posting and continuing to search and immediately finding my answer. :smileyvery-happy:

But yeah, the search on this forum is pretty good, and the number of topics is enormous. It's easy to find information by searching first. I definitely suggest people become familiar with it.

New Developer
moe01325
My Device: Not Specified

Yeah, its a great forum. Thx to all of you!

I could find all the infos i needed with the search function. :Yes:

Developer
Brandon_Appetizer
My Device: Blackberry Playbook

Yes, thanks for the great work building up a knowledge base. I never registered while I was developing my app because literally any question I needed to ask was already covered =)

Now that my app is done and I'm a little more confident with Adobe Air and playbook development in general, I'm enjoying contributing to the cause.

----------------------------------------
If this post solved your problem, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button.
If you found this post useful, please provide a Kudo. Thanks.

Approved Apps: Celestial Slingshot
kdf
New Contributor
kdf
My Device: Not Specified

Yep. Thanks to all the devs who helped out with their posts without which I couldn't have made a timely submission. In particular JRab who helped with the all important "Signing from the Command LIne" which was really helpful when working with the 0.9.3 SDK.

Developer
JRab
My Device: Bold 9700

@kdf: Ahh just glad I could help! Making that guide helped me out as well -- dont know if I would have been able to accomplish it without writing it down somewhere with structure -- think of it as me helping me by helping you :smileyhappy:

J. Rab (Blog) (Twitter)
--
1. If you liked my post or found it useful please click on the thumbs up and provide a Like!
2. If my post solved your problem please click on the Accept as Solution button. Much appreciated!

Approved Apps: OnTrack | ssShots | Hangman
Developer
tags07
My Device: BB Style

Don't get me wrong here.. As much as we all need to express a bit of our gratitude, I think it can be better expressed than creating multiple threads for saying "Thank You". Let actions speak better than words by getting involved in the conversations and posting often to the forums. Also use the "Kudos" system built in to give points to the posters you really want to thank.

Take help and Give help and keep this place as lively as it is..thats the way I'd express my gratitude :smileyhappy: :Genius: