Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Developer
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: None
Accepted Solution

UI images not loading ????

I have this issue that just started happening. I havent opened up my project in a while and today all of a sudden everytime I launch it through flash builder my entire UI (all images) load with question marks and when creating a folder in a shared directory I get a Access Denied error. I need to desperately fix this asap as I have to release an update for my app tomorrow. If it helps I've been working in flashbuilder on a different project for past while but I had my cert files backed up. Has anyone seen this happen before???

Show your support and click on the like button when you see a post that was helpful.
Developer
My Device: 9500 series
My Carrier: Airtel

Re: UI images not loading ????

Yeah i have seen this type of issue not as similar

My all source code was not opening.

:Devil2:

my Wirking env is windows based.  There were some services which were accessing my code

So i just restart my system by which unneccessary services have stopped .

So it works. You may need to do so.

Developer
My Device: HTC One, PlayBook, LE Z10, DE Q10
My Carrier: Verizon

MAke certain yo uhave the correct permissions set in the XML file. Also check that the permissions for the app on the device has "Files" set to "Allowed". For the images, sounds like they were not packaged up. Open up the BAR file to see if that folder is in the BAR file. If it is not, make certain you have it checked to get packaged.
Developer
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: None

Thanks for the replies. I had all neccessary permissions and all files were in place. turns out that there may have been a corrupt project file. Just started a new project and copied over all my code and assets over, linked up all my library references and voila.

Show your support and click on the like button when you see a post that was helpful.