Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Developer
Innovatology
My Device: Playbook, Z10, Q10, Z30 with Files & Folders and Orbit of course
My Carrier: Vodafone

Unconference Day: Talk To The Cloud

[ Edited ]

I'll be hosting a roundtable session at BBJam on Unconference Day about cloud connectivity.  At the moment it is scheduled for Thursday, 1pm. According to the catalog it will be an AIR session, but the principles apply to any language & framework.

I plan to give a short intro about cloud services, talk about how Files & Folders handles them, what obstacles we bumped into, tips, tricks, caveats etc.

This won't be a coding session, but I hope to give an overview of some common mechanisms such as OAuth and REST, and also give you the opportunity to exchange ideas and experiences, pick each-others brain, and my brain of course.

Will you be joining us? What cloud-related topics would you like to discuss?

Files & Folders, the unified file & cloud manager for PlayBook and BB10 with SkyDrive, SugarSync, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Docs. Free 3-day trial! - Jon Webb - Innovatology - Utrecht, Netherlands
Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Development Advisor (Retired)
dmalik
My Device: BlackBerry Z10, BlackBerry Dev Alpha C, BlackBerry PlayBook
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Unconference Day: Talk To The Cloud

Good luck with your session!! Wish I could make it but someone needs to hold down the fort in Waterloo :/

Follow me on Twitter: @dustinmalik
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Keep up to date on BlackBerry development: http://devblog.blackberry.com/
Please use plain text.
Developer
jtegen
My Device: HTC One, PlayBook, LE Z10, DE Q10
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Unconference Day: Talk To The Cloud

Hope this went well. I had to get on a plane. This would have be nice to attend. Any thoughts in creating a dev blog post on this topic?
Please use plain text.