Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Vendor Application Approval Time?

How long does it take for approval of Vendor Application? I had submitted the request late noon today (Mar 30) and got a reply requesting additional documents. I immediately sent the scanned pdf.

Wish I had known this before so that I could have atleast kept my Vendor status ready. Keeping fingers crossed to get it before Mar 31st.

My code-freeze was in effect since yesterday so I have nothing to do other than wait. May be will go through the webinar for submission process to save time in case I get vendor application approval at the final hours :Rolleyes:

Thanks,

Harsh

Regular Contributor
My Device: None

Re: Vendor Application Approval Time?

Took me 2-3 days to get approved. Do you already have your application 100% complete and tested and ready to submit? I don't see how you can get anything in before the deadline if not.

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Vendor Application Approval Time?

My application is complete code-wise for the first go. Offcourse it will never be complete from an ideal standpoint. By mistake I posted my continued question in a post quite similar to mine and also started at same day :smileyvery-happy:

This is what I updated in that post:

"I sent a scanned pdf of my drivers licence but yet to receive a Vendor approval email. While registering for Vendor approval, I used a company name (instead of my name) for display though I am applying as an individual. Could that be an issue for delay? 

What does an approval look like. Is it just an email that says that you have been approved and can now use your username and password to login to the Vendor Account. The reason I am asking is this is because I also received an approval for Code Signing key that I applied for today.

Thanks,

Harsh"