Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

New Developer
My Device: Bold 9700 White
My Carrier: Vodafone UK

Re: Yet another offer: Free BlackBerry Torch smartphone offer

I would prefer someone official gives a reply or some official statement regarding this competition instead of us speculating around!

Contributor
My Device: Pearl 8100
My Carrier: AT & T

ddluk wrote:

Application team is not working on this competition. The offer end 17 so you will probably not get into finial 10 because I think it's too late.

Thats true..I saw this offer only on the 13th and it was too late by then..  Anyways, I just gave it a shot.. you never know if they give away free Torch to all developers who submitted an app using Sencha Touch..  :smileyhappy:

Developer
My Device: Z10 and Z30
My Carrier: Play and Plus

Off course you are right :smileyhappy: We never know what hey will do :smileyhappy:

Contributor

Who all submitted an app to qualify for this offer?  (Am I the 10th person who submitted an app? )

I did it - April 17th  :smileyindifferent:

Current status - App waiting on Test House.

Developer
My Device: Bold 9700

pbappnewbie wrote:

ddluk wrote:

Application team is not working on this competition. The offer end 17 so you will probably not get into finial 10 because I think it's too late.

Thats true..I saw this offer only on the 13th and it was too late by then..  Anyways, I just gave it a shot.. you never know if they give away free Torch to all developers who submitted an app using Sencha Touch..  :smileyhappy:

It's funny you mention that -- i think in the last offer they handed out more devices then they initially intended. The offer was for fifty devices but they ended up giving out more in the end which was cool of them. so there is no telling what will or wont happen :smileyhappy:

J. Rab (Blog) (Twitter)
--
1. If you liked my post or found it useful please click on the thumbs up and provide a Like!
2. If my post solved your problem please click on the Accept as Solution button. Much appreciated!

Approved Apps: OnTrack | ssShots | Hangman
Contributor

I wish they encourage and support more developers like this...! :Rockon:

Developer
My Device: Z10 and Z30
My Carrier: Play and Plus

I send my application about one hour after blog post about this competition and I've already get my application approved few days ago.

Contributor

wow! that was fast!!

ddluk wrote:

I send my application about one hour after blog post about this competition and I've already get my application approved few days ago.

Developer
My Device: BB Style
My Carrier: Sprint

@JRab:  How do you know they gave more than 50 for the last offer...you have insider connection ;-)

Developer
My Device: PlayBook
My Carrier: other

Everyone who received the free Torch, did you get the official packaging for the device? :smileyhappy: