Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

New Developer
xuleilei1982
My Device: playbook
My Carrier: rim

about report file

Some days ago , i can use" Vendor Portal ->Download Reports ->Schedule Reports "
To generate report file "CrazyDoodle-Downloads-for-06-Apr-2012-to-10-Apr-2012.zip"
But now , i can not find where to generate it.

I can only generate file "CrazyDoodle-DownloadSummary-14-Apr-2012-to-16-Apr-2012.zip"

This file do not has more information what i want
Why? and what can i to do ?

Please use plain text.
Developer
steve_web
My Device: BlackBerry Z10, PlayBook, 9900
My Carrier: Telus

Re: about report file

Hi,

Yeah this happend sometime last week... I've been told by RIM that it was a temporary thing while they change over some of the reporting framework tools in an upgrade. (e.g. that the old reports will come back)

If you really, really need the old ones in the mean time... feel free to send my a DM and I'll explain how you can still get them (shh! don't tell anyone)  ;-)

PlayBook Apps: DataMine, Dots + Boxes, 5 Marbles
BlackBerry SmartPhone Apps: 5 Marbles Soon: **** (D.Z.A), ****Quest, **** Challenge, VaultCracker, DevBrowser, Radial****
Please use plain text.
New Developer
xuleilei1982
My Device: playbook
My Carrier: rim

thank you very much!

"If you really, really need the old ones in the mean time... feel free to send my a DM and I'll explain how you can still get them "

what can i to do? what does "DM" mean?

Regards

Please use plain text.
Developer
steve_web
My Device: BlackBerry Z10, PlayBook, 9900

check your inbox on this forum... I sent you a DM (Direct Message) with some info.

PlayBook Apps: DataMine, Dots + Boxes, 5 Marbles
BlackBerry SmartPhone Apps: 5 Marbles Soon: **** (D.Z.A), ****Quest, **** Challenge, VaultCracker, DevBrowser, Radial****
Please use plain text.
kkoo
My Device: BB 9900

Hi, 

I need the info too.  Can you please send me the info so that I can get the old style of stats?

thanks!

Please use plain text.