Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Developer
osus
My Device: Z10

(bb10) MultiSelectAction

Hi all!

Does anybody know how MultiSelectAction works?

I add the MultiSelectAction action and it works, it's shown, but...

how do I add items to the multiselect?

how do I detect selected item?

When I select the multiselect action it shows something like a button below the actions menu, this must be a bug and should be above, but don't know how to add items and detect selecion.

My apps for Playbook: PlayEpub Book Reader with epub and FB2 support, Google Reader, ReaditLater - Net Files Share Explorer Get access to your network shared files- FFSync Sync your Firefox bookmarks and passwords
Developer
osus
My Device: Z10

Re: (bb10) MultiSelectAction

No help on how multiselect works?

With new OS it diaplays a cancel button, but how does it works? How to add items?

My apps for Playbook: PlayEpub Book Reader with epub and FB2 support, Google Reader, ReaditLater - Net Files Share Explorer Get access to your network shared files- FFSync Sync your Firefox bookmarks and passwords
Developer
jtegen
My Device: HTC One, PlayBook, LE Z10, DE Q10

Re: (bb10) MultiSelectAction

There is a lot in the new SDK that has not been widely used and the documentation, other than defining functions, have yet to provide many use-case examples. You will need to play with it to either get it to work, or find an alternative approach.