Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Developer
osus
My Device: Z10

(bb10) error generating debug token

I added this issue on test and deploy forum but I think it could also be related to air sdk only.

When I try to generate a new debug token I get this error both from command line and Flash Builder. The same error is returned while renewing an existing token. I'm using gold sdk and have tried from two different computers with same signing keys.

C:\Users\jmiglesias\Desktop>"C:\Program Files (x86)\Research In Motion\blackberry-tablet-sdk-3.0.0\bin\blackberry-debugtokenrequest" -storepass mypass -devicepin MYPIN  Bb10debugtoken.bar

Error: Code signing request failed because Package-Type value debug-token is not allowed.

Any idea? Anyone with same error?

My apps for Playbook: PlayEpub Book Reader with epub and FB2 support, Google Reader, ReaditLater - Net Files Share Explorer Get access to your network shared files- FFSync Sync your Firefox bookmarks and passwords
Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Development Advisor
MSohm
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, BlackBerry PlayBook

Re: (bb10) error generating debug token

We fixed a few accounts today that were having this problem.  Can you try again?  If it still doesn't work send me a PM with the email address you used when you ordered your keys.

Mark Sohm
BlackBerry Development Advisor

Please refrain from posting new questions in solved threads.
Problem solved? Click the Accept As Solution button.
Found a bug? Report it using Issue Tracker
Please use plain text.