Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Developer
jtegen
My Device: HTC One, PlayBook, LE Z10, DE Q10

Re: blackberry-tablet.xml structure

Generally agree that all an application needs should be available via an API or its own persistent state mechanism, but if a feature is possible, developers will find a way to exploit it.

Contributor
turbidity
My Device: Not Specified

The link at the beginning of this thread is broken, and every other link to the description of what nodes can go into the blackberry-tablet.xml are broken. I'm seeing different versions of it posted in by helpful forum folk. Anyone have a lead on an official list of what can/should go into it? Right now I'm running into issues with author and authorId not matching the debug token author and would love to see what I might be missing.
Developer
UberschallSamsara
My Device: PlayBook, Z10 LE, Dev Alpha C

[ Edited ]

The description at the NDK micro site seems to be up to date.  It would be good if RIM could refactor these docs and provide linkage from all the development platform micro sites.

http://developer.blackberry.com/native/beta/documentation/com.qnx.doc.ide.userguide/topic/capabiliti...

You can drill down to the various nodes from the above link.

Developer
jtegen
My Device: HTC One, PlayBook, LE Z10, DE Q10

It seems they have documents all over the place. You would think files and information that is common across environments would have a common place.
Contributor
turbidity
My Device: Not Specified

Thanks for passing that along! I'll see if that helps me with my deploying to device woes.