Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Trusted Contributor
My Device: dev alpha playbook 9500 8300
Accepted Solution

need help, where is my CSJ file ?

I have 3 Applications for Playbook ,all of them been approved.  so next step is to sign them.

2011/2/19: I apply the code sign key for Playbook  。

2011/2/23:  got the reply mail with client-RDK-3458163556.csj

I register using the UI of FlashBuild (FB)successfully,  and received the mail "A

registration request completed successfully for client '3458163556'.  The client has

2147483647 code signing request(s) left."

but can't  sign  correctly as We Known , so  I  followed the command sign method

,  I  remove the Key from UI of FB( this maybe is a Big Mistake)  .

after that, I try to use command or UI to reregistetion the CSJ file  ,  it always

show me the error.
"barsigner error: server error: Unable to register client '3458163556' because

there are no more registration attempts.  If you have already registered with this

server, then you must contact RIM to register additional users.."

someone else also find this issue.
http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Tablet-OS-SDK-for-Adobe-AIR/New-key-needed/td-p/810609/page/1

It seems to need a new Key File.

2011/2/26 ,I require the CSJ file using the creditcard No and PIN, same as first time again ,but till now  don't receive the replay mail.

I also send message to devsupport@rim.com  to report the  issue on  2011/3/3 , but no echo.

2011/3/6 , I require the CSJ file one more time, using the same creditcard No  and different PIN

2011/3/7,  I receive the mail from bb
"Hi,
You are receiving this email as we are awaiting your signed release of your PlayBook application. We ask that you login to the vendor portal and remove your application from sale in App World until you have submitted and we have vetted your signed PlayBook application. Once passed we will push your app out for sale once more so we may continue testing."

as the launch time of Playbook nearby , but I still not got the CSJ file, suspend on the last step.

Where is my sign file ? Who can help me? What can i do ?

Developer
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800

Re: need help, where is my CSJ file ?

This is just a wild guess but could be that the version of you app was already registered? Try changing the version in the -app.xml and see if that fixes the error
David

Twitter: dmbproduction
Playbook App: Food Journal
Developer
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800

Sorry forgot to address the Csj file... Check your spam folder? Can you not use your original csj file? Would that not be in your inbox still?
David

Twitter: dmbproduction
Playbook App: Food Journal
Trusted Contributor

ohhh, this is a mistake made by  GMAIL,  the csj file sure in spam on 2011/03/01.

why not GMail action as same as first mail with the same mail address?

Trusted Contributor

I have finished the sign process. all of them uploaded. except one ,

I tried many times, it  always show me the error "Transfer error occurred",

so it is not the network issue.

annother thread.

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Tablet-OS-SDK-for-Adobe-AIR/Add-filebundle-upload-Transfer-er...

I think,    this fail  uploading  maybe  bind to a speacial Server by RIM.  

so have to wait , till  the Server is ready.