Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Developer
AppStoreLover
My Device: PlayBook
My Carrier: other

"Create" a qualifying application

[ Edited ]

This is the text:

"Developers who create a qualifying application for the BlackBerry® PlayBook™ tablet prior to its initial North American release are eligible for a free BlackBerry PlayBook"

The word "create" is so ambiguous. Does it mean the app should be approved by Feb 1st or just submit by Feb 1st and have it approved later and you're still eligible? What if the app is submitted by Feb 1st and

rejected later (due to a minor glitch or fix that is needed?)

I'm really facing a dilemma whether to rush with my submission or to keep working on polishing it for ten more days. :mansad: I'm a strong believer in quality over quantity.

Would get love to hear an official statement about this. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Developer
willyyr
My Device: Bold 9900, DevAlpha A
My Carrier: Vodafone DE

Re: "Create" a qualifying application

This has been discussed so many time but you probably just didn't read it. Most of us came to the conclusion that you have to submit your app by 1.st Feb. You should be fine polishing your apps :smileywink:

Willy R.
-
If my post solved your problem, make it easier for others to find by Accepting it as a solution or provide a Kudo if it was helpful for you. Thanks.
Please use plain text.
Developer
p3pp3r
My Device: Torch 9800, PlayBook
My Carrier: I carry it myself

Re: "Create" a qualifying application

Hi AppStoreLover, this thread (link below) contains an extensive discussion about (very valid) questions you have raised.

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Tablet-OS-SDK-for-Adobe-AIR/Anyone-have-their-App-approved/td...

Hope this helps
----------
If you find this post helpful please "like" it and accept as a solution.
Please use plain text.