If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Developer
ddev1702
My Device: 9000
My Carrier: Airtel

"WishList "Implementation

[ Edited ]

Hi,

I  have to implement wishlist for my online shopping project in such a way that whenever user logs in user can see his wishlist,I think i have to use Persistance manager for that but cant understand how?any idea how to show all this items in wishlist for a partcular user?

help me..

d.dev
Please use plain text.
Developer
jtegen
My Device: HTC One, PlayBook, LE Z10, DE Q10
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: "WishList "Implementation

More detail is probbly needed. Are you storing the data on your server, so it is a remote request, or are you stroring the data locally on the device? "Persistance Manager" referes to a Java object. This is the Adobe AIR forum.
Please use plain text.
Developer
ddev1702
My Device: 9000
My Carrier: Airtel

yes i want to store those data in server.so,what to do?

d.dev
Please use plain text.
Developer
jtegen
My Device: HTC One, PlayBook, LE Z10, DE Q10
My Carrier: Verizon

Assuming you have your own server, you need to setup a database, define the tables and fields and then use an language like PHP (or other) to interface to the database with a REST interface to the client application. This is probably beyond this forum. There are lots of website and forums that discuss how this is done. If you have not done any of this before, you might want to find someone that can assist in this area.
Please use plain text.