Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

New Contributor
20cef391
My Device: 9000
My Carrier: Rogers

[request] - how to join multiple swf files into a list and package bar file

Hi Guys,

From this forum, right now I could port 0ne  SWF -> one BAR and works well on my BB10.  Just a question more, I have multiple swf and want to make a list and package into one bar file. High appreaciate if you can show me a simply solution (p/s : i'm not a developer)

Thanks in advance,

CuongDC

Please use plain text.
Developer
jtegen
My Device: HTC One, PlayBook, LE Z10, DE Q10
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: [request] - how to join multiple swf files into a list and package bar file

If each SWF is an "app", then each would be their own bar file. If you are trying to run each swf like a module, then you will need to have a controlling app to load each one. Never tried to see of SWF can be easily loaded into an AIR app on the device. You would need to test.
Please use plain text.
Developer
SangramPatil
My Device: BB10 Dev Aplha
My Carrier: -

I don't think that would be problem, though never tried. If we can read/write files from AIR on device, it should also allow loading of swf's.

For packaging swf's, I guess you have to add those while creating the package, add the names of files next to splash screen image path.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
20cef391

SangramPatil wrote:

For packaging swf's, I guess you have to add those while creating the package, add the names of files next to splash screen image path.

can you tell me more details about that? Thanks.

Make sure every swf in those can be ported to bar file well 

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
20cef391

SangramPatil wrote:
I don't think that would be problem, though never tried. If we can read/write files from AIR on device, it should also allow loading of swf's.

make sure with you BB10 supports very good swf. For each file I could port and almost succesful. But  I dont have background for Programming and Flash as well...that's why I need your valuable support :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.