Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

New Developer
Cubed
My Device: Not Specified

.swf's left out of .bar publish

This might be a simple thing to fix (i'm thinking some sort of xml resolution) but for whatever reason the .swf that I've specified as needing to be included in the project are being left behind and not zipped up into the bar. I'm more or less done the entire project, I was hoping for a quick integration but the packager not grabbing my .swf is holding me back from completion. (hoping and getting always seem to be far apart in programming)

I can manually put them in and voila but I will need to get this package signed so thats a no go.

I'm doing a command line compile and developing in cs5. The app works except for the parts that require loading in a .swf.(because they are missing!) I've been looking around for similar issues or how to specify the files in the xml but haven't come across anything as of yet. 

Developer
Acenet
My Device: PlayBook

Re: .swf's left out of .bar publish

Hello,

I think you should post the command line and the directories arborescence you use. It would help helping.

JC
New Developer
Cubed
My Device: Not Specified

Re: .swf's left out of .bar publish

blah my bad. I had an older version of the sdk updated it and worked fine. Sorry.