Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Android™ Development

Developer
My Device: BlackBerry 8520
My Carrier: Airtel

Re: I have ported a working Android based live TV Application into BlackBerry App . When I run the app on BB10 simulator.iam seeing the following error

Thank you for all your continuous support.

Shall I try changing to android 2.3.3  instead od 4.2.2   and will it works ?

please suggest me      It should not gain disturb my App totally.

How wil be  the performance /working of app      on the real devices then?

Developer

Re: I have ported a working Android based live TV Application into BlackBerry App . When I run the app on BB10 simulator.iam seeing the following error

waiting for your reply

Can't you check my app on teamviewer etc and  test the  performance

Trusted Contributor
My Device: PlayBook, Z10, Q10

Sorry, I have loads of other projects and work to do, I can't provide direct consulting services...

Just go on, and update your app and the build target, if you've developed it then you should have no problem in making minor adjustments.

--
If you find this post useful please Like it.
If it solves your problem please mark as solution.
Developer

Ok   I have changed to android 2.3.3 from 4.2.2

But it is giving maximum errors.

Trusted Contributor
My Device: PlayBook, Z10, Q10

Yes, it is expected.

Now all the error locations indicate the code what has to be changed to make the app run on BB OS 10.1. Based on this you can asses if you are willing to invest the time and energy to backport for Android 2.3.3.

--
If you find this post useful please Like it.
If it solves your problem please mark as solution.
Developer

If that is the case I will stick to android 4.2.2  and try to check on the device

see my other query recently posted

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Android-Runtime-Development/Iam-able-to-see-my-Ported-BlackBe...

Developer
My Device: Playbook, Dev Alpha C, Z10 LE, Z30
My Carrier: Orange

You have some suggestions there did you follow them up, I'm not the one to help you with Android problems.

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. Smiley Happy

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.
Developer

Yes I have followed and updated the same to one who suggested also.