If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Android™ Runtime Development

Developer
huddarveena
My Device: Developer
My Carrier: Robosoft

Action bar in Android app.

Hello everyone, I am trying to port an Android app to BB 10 and facing issue with the Action bar that appears at the bottom of screen. It sometimes appears and sometimes does not, which is not a good user experience. Can someone please tell how can I make this action bar visible always.

I am also facing an issue with live streaming(Live TV) which is giving "Live TV error" when trying to play. Please tell me what can be done to resolve the issues as I am new to Android to BB porting. Thanks in advance.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
tanmaytajs12
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Blackberry

Re: Action bar in Android app.

Do check the method for the ation bar is running properly as it seems to be problem occuring there.

and in the live streaming check and test the link provided for the streaming.

Please use plain text.
Developer
huddarveena
My Device: Developer
My Carrier: Robosoft

Re: Action bar in Android app.

I could discover the reason for Live TV error, which was with the url given for playing Live TV.

But still stuck up with issue with Action bar and did not get what you meant by "Do check the method for the ation bar is running properly as it seems to be problem occuring there." Can you please elaborate on it?? Thank you.

Please use plain text.