Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Android™ Runtime Development

New Developer
My Device: Blackberry Playbook 16GB
My Carrier: Bell

Age requirement

Can somone please tell me if there is an age requirement for the vendor portal thing. 

Thanks.

Developer
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9650/BlackBerry Torch 9800

Re: Age requirement

BLACKBERRY APP WORLD™ VENDOR AGREEMENT

THIS BLACKBERRY APP WORLD VENDOR AGREEMENT (“AGREEMENT”) IS ENTERED INTO BY AND BETWEEN YOU INDIVIDUALLY, IF YOU ARE AGREEING TO IT IN YOUR OWN CAPACITY, OR IF YOU ARE AUTHORIZED TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF YOUR COMPANY OR OTHER ORGANIZATION, BETWEEN THE ENTITY FOR WHOSE BENEFIT YOU ACT (IN EITHER CASE, “VENDOR”) AND RESEARCH IN MOTION LIMITED (“RIM”), (RIM AND VENDOR ARE COLLECTIVELY THE “PARTIES” AND INDIVIDUALLY A “PARTY”). BY CLICKING ON THE APPROPRIATE BUTTON BELOW YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST BE OVER THE AGE OF MAJORITY UNDER THE LAWS OF YOUR JURISDICTION TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT.

Jerome Carty - Follow jcarty on Twitter@jcarty | #webworks-dev / #BlackberryDev on irc.freenode.net | My Apps
Click "Accept as Solution" if post solved your original issue.. Give like/thumbs up if you feel post is helpful
My Device: .
My Carrier: .

Re: Age requirement

[ Edited ]

JCarty wrote:

BLACKBERRY APP WORLD™ VENDOR AGREEMENT

THIS BLACKBERRY APP WORLD VENDOR AGREEMENT (“AGREEMENT”) IS ENTERED INTO BY AND BETWEEN YOU INDIVIDUALLY, IF YOU ARE AGREEING TO IT IN YOUR OWN CAPACITY, OR IF YOU ARE AUTHORIZED TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF YOUR COMPANY OR OTHER ORGANIZATION, BETWEEN THE ENTITY FOR WHOSE BENEFIT YOU ACT (IN EITHER CASE, “VENDOR”) AND RESEARCH IN MOTION LIMITED (“RIM”), (RIM AND VENDOR ARE COLLECTIVELY THE “PARTIES” AND INDIVIDUALLY A “PARTY”). BY CLICKING ON THE APPROPRIATE BUTTON BELOW YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST BE OVER THE AGE OF MAJORITY UNDER THE LAWS OF YOUR JURISDICTION TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT.

Just to add and simplify for you, that means the age of consent of a contract. Pretty much, where ever you are, normally the age your allowed to vote would be your age of consent.

Jakoby4204                                                                                                 New to the Community click here  
Community Moderator
Likes2.png    AS3.png    CG2.png