01-12-2013 12:01 AM
Im porting my Android app over to BlackBerry and im running into the following issue.
I have a grid view which is dynamically populated with an custum adapter. All buttons that appear in the gridview
are inflated from the same xml file and all use the same button theme.
With that said I adjust the width and height of the buttons and then deploy to the simulator but nothing changes . the buttons are exactly the same size.
01-12-2013 12:40 AM
I figured it out. Im using a library project that has the bulk of my code. the buttons are styled using styles and the attributes are pulled from a dimens file. For some reason the dimens and styles files I pulled into the project didnt override that of the library. Long story short i just had to set the button attributes in the button layout file in actual dimensions 60dp instead of using values from dimens file.