Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Android™ Runtime Development

Contributor
tom_anmoney
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: xxxxx

App approval process terrible/broken?

Is it just me or is it extremely frustrating to deal with the people at Blackberry?

I have an app that was approved for sale on the Z10, Q10 and Playbook.  It takes an awfully long time to get an approval (up to a week), but that's ok.

The last couple of updates I tried to push through were denied with bogus claims.  Asking for an explanation or a screen shot showing the problem went unanswered for a week even if I replied immediately to the denial e-mail.  Once I asked for a verification, I got a apology "we made a mistake" -- I asked them to go ahead and approve the app then, but that went answered completely.  I now uploaded another update to my app, but it was also denied by a different person with a claim that I know is untrue.  It's like they make up excuses then they hide behind the fact that you cannot e-mail them directly for clarification.

After one month, I am already fed up with Blackberry.  How are they expecting to compete with rival platforms when they make it so difficult for developers????

Please use plain text.