Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Android™ Runtime Development

New Contributor
Golgorz
My Device: Developer
Accepted Solution

App aproved and published..but

But didn't get any email asking for adress or whatever for the promotion...should this be fine?

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
matale

Re: App aproved and published..but

They say the Playbook will be sent to the address you signed up with, so I'm not sure why they are sending people emails with Address requests. They might also be swamped so there might be a delay.
Please use plain text.
New Developer
Arialia
My Device: Developper

for address , they could take it in your vendor profil i think
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Golgorz

good to know! thanks
Please use plain text.
New Developer
kajan
My Device: Playbook emulator - soon playbook?

I read somewhere that they will send you a mail where you fill in the needed information when your app has been approved and the deadline for the giveaway has come to an end. Will take at least a week from now I would guess.

Not 100% sure though.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
ChrisBB
My Device: Playbook

Since today is the deadline for the free playbook I just wanted to make sure that I have submitted my app correctly.  I signed onto the Vendor Portal and then went into "Manage Products" and then clicked on "Add Product" and gave the app information, logos, and screen shots and saved it.  I then clicked on the + sign under releases and answered the questions and uploaded the BAR file I created with the plug-in and submitted and it created a request ticket with the title "Content Approval Request, Release Approval Request".  Just wanted to make sure there wasn't anything else I needed to do so I don't miss out on the free playbook.  I submitted this on Saturday, would anyone mind sharing how long it took for you to get your app approved and did they send you an email or did you have to keep checking the Vendor Portal for the ticket to be close?

Thanks!

Please use plain text.
New Developer
kajan
My Device: Playbook emulator - soon playbook?

Nothing more you need to add :smileyhappy:
They will send an email to notify you if your app has been approved or not.
The deadline have been moved forward some more days.
Submitted mine on saturday but haven't gotten it approved yet.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Golgorz

i can confirm thay when your app is aproved they notify you with an email....but after that, if you app is accepted for they playbook ofer they will send you a new email asking for shipping adress.

About app accepted for the playbook i mean that your app is not just a hello world app xD.

Please use plain text.