Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Android™ Runtime Development

New Contributor
fouldsc
My Device: Blackberry Playbook
My Carrier: Vodafone

Can't remove Blackberry Verifying Problem's

I just got everything installed and tried out my apps.

Most of them work fine straight out the box which is good, but one doesn't and I don't have time to fix that at the moment.

It has a few Problem error messages which is preventing it from being run, so I removed the "Blackberry Nature" from the Project and choose the clean option and they remain !

It is preventing me from even running and using it as a normal Android application - has anyone encounted this before, how do I get rid of them for that project !

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
imre_m
My Device: PlayBook, Z10

Re: Can't remove Blackberry Verifying Problem's

Could you show us what are those error messages?

Are they syntax errors or resource problems?

BR,

Imre

--
If you find this post useful please Like it.
If it solves your problem please mark as solution.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
fouldsc
My Device: Blackberry Playbook
My Carrier: Vodafone

The error messages are irrelevant. I no longer want to compile for blackberry, I have removed blackberry nature but the error messages remained preventing even normal compilation.

I managed to fix it by manually deleting the errors from the problem pane in Eclipse - seemed odd how it was not clearing down on a clean build

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
didactic
My Device: .

[ Edited ]

I havd the same problem. After removing Blackberry Nature, I had error: sdkVersion 11 is higher than 10. The type is Blackberry Verifying Problem, which I guess is implying that 11 is higher than BB's supported 10, but that's immaterial.

Please use plain text.