Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Android™ Runtime Development

Developer
arindamhit
My Device: BlackBerry 10
My Carrier: Airtel

Developer Certificate is not creating For BB 10 in Eclipse

Hi,

I am trying to sign an Android Application and run into my BlackBerry 10 Device. I installed the BlackBerry Plug-in for Android Development Tools and BlackBerry Tools SDK in Eclipse 3.7. Now I am trying to register with the RDK and PBDT keys after clicking the Register Button in the Bar Signer Window( In Eclipse, Preferences ->BlackBerry-> BlackBerry Tools SDK--> Bar Signer). After giving the path for the keys and password, it is registering the key and one mail i got saying the key is successfully registered.  

Now when i trying to create the Developer Certificate, after giving the keystore password and author name, it is giving the error like below image:  error.png

In the targets of the Eclipse(Preferences ->BlackBerry-> BlackBerry Tools SDK--> Targets), My BB 10 device is showing. It means my device is recognized by the eclipse. Now when i am trying to create the Debug key by running the below command:

D:\ARINDAM\software\eclipse\plugins\net.rim.ajde_1.3.0.201209131728\blackberry.tools.SDK\bin>blackberry-debugtokenrequest -cskpass bbkeypin -keystore "C:\Users\amukherjee\AppData\Local\Research In Motion\author.p12" -storepass bbkeypin -deviceid 'BBPIN' debugtok.bar

But i am getting the error saying: illegal device id

Now I am really confused, how to generate the debug token and or developer certificate although my device's Development Mode is ON. 

It will be great help if anyone tell me the solution..

Please use plain text.
Developer
arindamhit

Re: Developer Certificate is not creating For BB 10 in Eclipse

Is the device should connected with Wi-Fi??

Please use plain text.
Developer
arindamhit

Re: Developer Certificate is not creating For BB 10 in Eclipse

Inside Research in Motion Folder of my C Drive, the barsigner.csk file has been generated. But the developer certificate file is not generated. Because of that, I am not able to generate the debug Token..Please help..

Please use plain text.