Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Android™ Runtime Development

New Contributor
csuderman
My Device: BlackBerry 10
My Carrier: Rogers

Developer Support Concerns

Has anyone here had any luck getting a response from the support email address blackberryappworldrequests@rim.com. I'm simply trying to get some details concerning the reason why an app of mine was rejected and I have gotten no response for over a week. I've sent a second one to follow up, but still haven't heard anything. 

Not responing to emails for an address that is all about providing support is bordering on the unprofessional. Blackberry - you need to change this or you're going to lose a lot of developers...

Please use plain text.
Developer
ndsmyter
My Device: Limited Edition Z10, Playbook 16GB/32GB, Dev Alpha A/B/C
My Carrier: Mobile Vikings

Re: Developer Support Concerns

Maybe you should use the "Vendor Support" button at the right bottom of the BlackBerry Vendor Portal. I don't know if the mail address you have given is correct, as I have never seen it before, that I can remember at least.

I hope you get a response soon, and your application gets approved.

A like is always appreciated,
but a nomination for BB Elite even more :-)
You can also contact me on Twitter: @ndsmyter
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
imre_m
My Device: PlayBook, Z10

Hi!

I have found BlackBerryAppWorldRequests@rim.com responsive, however I believe you should write to this address if you have any problems with your ISV account details not related to application approval.

Regarding your submitted apps you should use either the contact Vendor Support on the bottom of the isv page, or appworldvendorsupport@blackberry.com. I can confirm that they reply, but sometimes it takes a few days indeed.

Regards,

Imre

--
If you find this post useful please Like it.
If it solves your problem please mark as solution.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
nitinsaroha
My Device: 2012 blackberry 9320
My Carrier: vodafone

I think 12 march is the date, after which they will start operating normal... At this time they have a lot of messages to go through and are not able to reply to each email.
Please use plain text.
Developer
Developer
mb1
My Device: Not Specified

I was wondering if you managed to get a response. If possible, would it be possible to share what email adress/web page you used for contacting them?

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
csuderman
My Device: BlackBerry 10
My Carrier: Rogers

I just got a response from them the last night!

It was after I had sent them a third message via the button that everyone else is mentioning in this thread so far. I also had to make it very well known (and professionally/politely too) that it was my third attempt to get ahold of them and that any continued non-response would result in me abandoning my plans to go forward with developing for their platform.

Please use plain text.