Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Android™ Runtime Development

Developer
barees63
My Device: 8320, 9500, 9700
My Carrier: Vodafone

Download draft app on PlayBook?

Hi,

I'm trying to test in-app purchasing on the PlayBook (OS 2.1.0.1526) and I can't see a way to download a draft app from BlackBerry World, is it possible on the PlayBook?  The "alt+tst" thing doesn't seem to do anything and there is no option in settings when in development mode (per BB10) 

Any help would be much appreciated!

Bruce

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
godot2011
My Device: PlayBook 32GB and PlayBook 16GB
My Carrier: DCI Telecom

Re: Download draft app on PlayBook?

barees63 wrote:

Hi,

I'm trying to test in-app purchasing on the PlayBook (OS 2.1.0.1526) and I can't see a way to download a draft app from BlackBerry World, is it possible on the PlayBook?  The "alt+tst" thing doesn't seem to do anything and there is no option in settings when in development mode (per BB10) 

Any help would be much appreciated!

Bruce

Need more info. What 'draft app' are you talking about?  I downloaded 'draft OS 2'  before. Had no problem. 

Please use plain text.
Developer
barees63

[ Edited ]

Hey, thanks for the reply..

I'm trying to follow the in-app purchasing live testing guide, I have an existing application to which I've added in-app purchasing, I've signed it and uploaded it to the App World as a draft release of this application.

I've added a draft SKU to the app also.

Now, according to the guide I'm supposed to download this draft release from BlackBerry World in order to test the in-app purchasing.

I've tried testing via the debugger (using a real PlayBook device, not the emulator) but I'm getting a "DEVELOPER_ERROR" response from version 2 in-app billing code which is working fine on Android, I'm assuming this is because I haven't got everything hooked up right in BlackBerry World..?

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
godot2011
My Device: PlayBook 32GB and PlayBook 16GB
My Carrier: DCI Telecom

Now that I know what are you trying to do, I must confess I am not in your league as far as expertise goes. But whoever will pick this up will have better info to help you.

Sorry if I let you down.

Please use plain text.
Developer
barees63

np :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Developer
barees63

FYI, reading comprehension issue.. I can now download the draft app by following the instructions properly :smileywink:

Please use plain text.