Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Android™ Runtime Development

My Device: 10

Fehler im BlackBerry Deployment Setup Wizard

Im BlackBerry Deployment Setup Wizard erhalte ich bei Signing Registration den folgenden Fehler:

Error loading certificate: java.io.IOException: subject key, java.security.InvalidKeyException: Invalid EC key

Zusätzlich habe ich das Problem, dass ich das Developer Gerät nicht in den Entwicklungsumgebung nutzen kann. Die Installation des Treibers wird nicht ausgeführt.

BlackBerry Development Advisor
My Device: 9900

Re: Fehler im BlackBerry Deployment Setup Wizard

let me translate that for the wider audience :Yes:

you are facing issues when you try to register your signing keys with the Eclipse Deployment Wizard.

can you please make sure you have jre 1.6 and not 1.7 active in the path of your computer (in the cmd shell type java -version) Our tools are tested with jre 1.6 and jdk 6 and not yet with 1.7 or jdk 7. For some reasons on some computers there are incompatibilities with 1.7 (or 7.0 jdk)

The second problem you are stating is about not being able to connect your DevAlpha device to your computer. I would recommend you to update the device to the latest version at: http://developer.blackberry.com/blackberry10devalphas/update/ and try again.