Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Android™ Runtime Development

New Contributor
Ginamouh
My Device: iphone
My Carrier: MTCTOUH

HELP I HAVE A PROBLEM

[ Edited ]

To whom it may concern,

Dear Blackberry team I've downloaded the blackberry app on android(samsung tablet) and on iphone I have both phones. In the first place everything was going right the blackberry app worked and I was able to receive and send messages for any device.
Suddenly in  the next day I was receiving every request from anyone or any message but I couldn't send anything and my message was kept undeliverable as I am out of connection. I tried to switch devices several times and it's not working and I did uninstalled the app and reinstalled it I have the same result! it's not working I still cannot send anything to anyone and this issue is a week long. I would like you to fix it or to advise me how the fix this problem.
My black berry ID is**Removed**

Thank you for your help
Best Regards for the blackberry team

Edit: Email removed. At no time should you provide any personal information to any other community member. Please review the Community Guidelines and Terms and Conditions of Use. for further information

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
allaineem
My Device: z10
My Carrier: Sprint

Re: HELP I HAVE A PROBLEM

You mention you are out of connection?

What conneciton are you using? is it data or wifi?

Let me know if this help.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Ginamouh

WIFI

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
allaineem

How many contacts are affected?

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Ginamouh

ALL MY CONTACTS AND NO ONE IS RECEIVING MY INVITATIONS

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
allaineem

Try this

Install the latest version of BBM Channels from BlackBerry Beta Zone, https://blackberry.com/beta.

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.2.1.3247; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

This user specifies he is using an Android and an iPhone, not a Blackberry. Therefore he/she cannot install the Channels beta from the betazone.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.