Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Android™ Runtime Development

danieldukun
My Device: z10
Accepted Solution

HOW TO BACKUP DATA ANDROID APK

Can you help me? How i want to backup my data android?

Example..

i have many games android on my blackberry z10, i download from apk train and aptoide, but when i reload software using blackberry link, then i restore all my backup file. it only restore game that i download from bbworld only.

but all my android game lost. when i install back game android from my memory card. it start from beginning. how to i backup android apk data to make sure all the game data do not lose. And last question, why google play store can't install?

Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: HOW TO BACKUP DATA ANDROID APK

There is no way to backup .apk app data. sorry.

Google Play Store requires Google Services which Google only offers on their Android devices.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!