Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Android™ Runtime Development

Visitor
vipul018
My Device: Developer
My Carrier: All

I need help installing or registering my BlackBerry Tablet OS or BlackBerry 10+ Code Signing Keys (CSJ).

I am installing a second time and get an error that I am out of registration attempts. 

I don't have backup of my keys but I have the CSJ files.

Is there any way I can restore them and use them again for signing because I have Apps on Appwrold that need to be updated of bug fix and some that are rejected and to be updated.:Sweatdrop:

Please help me!!:No::Wacko:

Please use plain text.
Contributor
abhishesh
My Device: Blackberry Playbook
My Carrier: N/a

Re: I need help installing or registering my BlackBerry Tablet OS or BlackBerry 10+ Code Signing Keys (CSJ).

If you don't have the backup of signing key, probably you should try contacting BB team for recovering the old signing key.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
rrafols
My Device: Z10 LE, 9900, Playbook, Dev Alpha
My Carrier: Orange

Re: I need help installing or registering my BlackBerry Tablet OS or BlackBerry 10+ Code Signing Keys (CSJ).

You need as well the developer certificate (author.p12). After registering your keys it is usually installed in your home directory (/Users/<username>/Library/Research In Motion/author.p12 in Mac OS for example). 

Please use plain text.
Administrator
MSohm
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, BlackBerry PlayBook
My Carrier: Bell

The CSJ files can only be registered once.  If you don't have a back up of your code signing keys, refer to the link below.

Error "File bundle (your_name) has been rejected." When Uploading BAR File to BlackBerry® World™

Mark Sohm
BlackBerry Development Advisor

Please refrain from posting new questions in solved threads.
Problem solved? Click the Accept As Solution button.
Found a bug? Report it using Issue Tracker
Please use plain text.