Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Android™ Runtime Development

Developer
srk2012
My Device: BlackBerry 8520
Accepted Solution

Iam able to see my Ported BlackBerry app from android working on the 10.2 simulator But How to check it on Device Z10 ?

How  to check         my  Android App which got potred to BlackBerry    on             Device Z10  etc.

Iam able   to check or test on the 10.2 simulator already.

Please give the steps  for it.

Trusted Contributor
imre_m
My Device: PlayBook, Z10, Q10

Re: Iam able to see my Ported BlackBerry app from android working on the 10.2 simulator But How to check it on Device Z10 ?

For a detailed description see section Testing your repackaged app on a BlackBerry device of the documentation:

https://developer.blackberry.com/android/documentation/running_unsigned_applications_using_a_debug_t...

--
If you find this post useful please Like it.
If it solves your problem please mark as solution.
Developer
srk2012

Re: Iam able to see my Ported BlackBerry app from android working on the 10.2 simulator But How to check it on Device Z10 ?

[ Edited ]

I have already configured signing keys and   got succeeded and done the registartion process

How to load signed bar file on my device i.e Z10 etc

instructions to load the bar file?

Below are the screenshots of  signing and bar created.

signed bar file.jpgsigning.jpg

Developer
srk2012

How to install  the signed bar file on to my device.

Where are the instruictions provided?

Thanks

Trusted Contributor
imre_m

Please see the provided link, all instructions are there. Signer or unsigned, either can be uploaded with the batchbar-deploy utility:

https://developer.blackberry.com/android/documentation/load_an_unsigned_app_onto_a_pb_1767302_11.htm...

--
Developer
srk2012

I want the instructions in comand prompt to install my  signed bar onto my device.

Thank you for the links given but I alreday followed those prpcess and signed my app succesfully.

Canfused about install the app on my device only  using any tol or command prompt

Can  I do with BlackBeery desktop software?

Trusted Contributor
imre_m

Just runbatchbar-deploy from your BlackBerry SDK directory and it will list you the usage and parameters.

--
Developer
srk2012

Can you guide me the path of  batchbar-deploy     in the  BlackBerry  SDK directory

Trusted Contributor
imre_m

Just check the BB Tools SDK section in the eclipse preferences, it displays where you have installed the SDK.

--
Developer
srk2012

Thank you for your suggestions Now Iam able to follow as what said in "https://developer.blackberry.com/android/documentation/load_an_unsigned_app_onto_a_pb_1767302_11.htm...

1. Save all files that you want to deploy in the same directory. The batchbar-deploy tool does not look for files in subdirectories.
  2. On the command line, navigate to the bin subfolder where you installed the SDK.
  3. Run the APK2BAR tool using the following syntax:
    apk2bar <apk file> <path> -a "<company name>" -d <Debug token BAR>

See my commanprompt I have folund my SDK path to run  "batchbar-deploy"

as

E:\Java Native Apps>cd Android SDK\eclipse\plugins\net.rim.ajde_1.6.1.2013071905
15\blackberry.tools.SDK\bin

E:\Java Native Apps\Android SDK\eclipse\plugins\net.rim.ajde_1.6.1.201307190515\
blackberry.tools.SDK\bin>

Now waiting for the device to come into my hand

Thanks and will update you