Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Android™ Runtime Development

New Contributor
nickxn
My Device: Blackberry Playbook
My Carrier: Orange

Input bar folder or file does not exist. - [ERROR] [Apk2bar] Not a directory for Android SDK

Hi,

I'm trying to port an android app over to my playbook using the bb graphicalaid. I have config'd the folder locations and sign keys, they all seem to be ok.

I just receive these errors once I've choose the APK I wish to build - I've also tried another APK file too. Same issue.

I've already surfed the forums for answers, however I couldn't find any answers to this!

Please help, really need to get this sorted ASAP!

Nick

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
nickxn

Re: Input bar folder or file does not exist. - [ERROR] [Apk2bar] Not a directory for Android SDK

Sorted. Please close.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
joval05
My Carrier: Globe

Re: Input bar folder or file does not exist. - [ERROR] [Apk2bar] Not a directory for Android SDK

Hi..

i have encountered the same error when I try to build the application.

"Input bar folder or file does not exist. - [ERROR] [Apk2bar] Not a directory for Android SDK"

May I know how were you able to fix the problem?

thanks.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
nickxn

Check the configuration of your SDKs - make sure none of them are in the same folder.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
joval05
My Carrier: Globe

thanks for the reply.. it was able to fix when i transfer the android sdk on another folder.. but i am getting this new error..

Certificate file does not exist.

The batch file is complete.

++++

C:\Users\user\Desktop\CommandLineTools\blackberry.tools.SDK\bin>set version=1.0.3

C:\Users\user\Desktop\CommandLineTools\blackberry.tools.SDK\bin>set LIB=C:\Users\user\Desktop\CommandLineTools\blackberry.tools.SDK\bin\\..\lib

C:\Users\user\Desktop\CommandLineTools\blackberry.tools.SDK\bin>java -Xmx512M -cp "C:\Users\user\Desktop\CommandLineTools\blackberry.tools.SDK\bin\\..\lib\BARPackager.jar;C:\Users\user\Desktop\CommandLineTools\blackberry.tools.SDK\bin\\..\lib\Apk2Bar-1.0.3.jar" net.rim.tools.apk2bar.Apk2bar C:\Users\user\Documents\Cut_The_Rope_Experiments-554222.apk "C:\Program Files\Android\android-sdk" -a "247 Inc"

Start packaging Cut_The_Rope_Experiments-554222.apk
Cut_The_Rope_Experiments-554222.apk ..................... succeeded
Summary: Total Apk files # 1; succeeded: 1; skipped: 0; failed: 0

Please teach me how to fix this.. thank you..

Please use plain text.