Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Android™ Runtime Development

New Contributor
smsinboxmobile
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: airtel
Accepted Solution

Install the BlackBerry Plug-in for Android Development Tools not downloading

Hi All,

When I am trying to download Blackberry Plug-in for Android  through eclipse  from "developer.blackberry.com/android/downloads/eclipseplugin/" all files are not downloading.Commandline tools for  runtime for Android App also not working .A video tutorial is provided how to set  Blackberry plugin for Android ,same way I did .I am using latest Vesion of Android SDK which comes  inbuilt with Eclipse.

Any idea how to get plugin.Thanks in advance. 

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
smsinboxmobile

Re: Install the BlackBerry Plug-in for Android Development Tools not downloading

Any update regarding my issue.I need to convert a Android build to Blackberry10 build and it is very urgent.
Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Development Advisor (Retired)
jjasmann
My Device: BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha B
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Install the BlackBerry Plug-in for Android Development Tools not downloading

Hi smsinboxmobile,

Could you further elaborate what you mean when you say the files are not downloading from within Eclipse?

Also, what issue are you experiencing with the Command-Line Tools?

Justin

Justin Jasmann | Android Application Development Consultant
Developer Relations
developer.blackberry.com
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
smsinboxmobile

It is fixed.Just I added "beta" at the end of the url string.But as per your document it is not mentioned.Please add complete URL include "beta" at the end in your document.
Please use plain text.