Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Android™ Runtime Development

New Contributor
My Device: Playbook simulator
My Carrier: Virgin Mobil

My android app was just approved. When does RIM send request for shipping information for free playbook?

The process for me began back in early February and my app was finally approved today.  When does RIM send the email asking for shipping information to send out the free playbook?

Developer
My Device: PlayBook
My Carrier: Telefonica Germany

Re: My android app was just approved. When does RIM send request for shipping information for free playbook?

Wait some time... maybe a week... maybe ten days... maybe two weeks.... there are several threads in this (and in the other dev forums here) where the time the developer waited is discussed...

Just wait for it. You will receive it...

Re: My android app was just approved. When does RIM send request for shipping information for free playbook?

I've seen the other posts.  Thanks for responding.  We just need to be patient I guess.

Contributor
My Device: Developer
My Carrier: None

My shipping info email arrived one week after the app was approved and FedEx delivered in about 2 weeks after that.
New Contributor

I just received the email for my shipping information.  Thanks for responding.....

My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: T-Mobile

My app was approved on 3/15, and it's been almost 3wk but I haven't heard anything from RIM, nor have I received any email asking for shipping information.

Is it the time now to contact someone at RIM to ask for the shipping or should I just patiently waiting?

New Contributor
My Device: Simulator
My Carrier: Chess

Same thing with me, they told me to be patient, so I am.

Got approval 19. of March