Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Android™ Runtime Development

Contributor
towps
My Device: BB10 alpha dev simulator
My Carrier: ATT

Question about my WRN Verification results

Here are my latest results:

(res/drawable-xhdpi/icon.png) found an alternate icon with better size:impact=1
(com/actionbarsherlock/app/SherlockMapActivity.java:148) uses package: com.google.android.maps:impact=3
(com/actionbarsherlock/app/SherlockMapActivity.java:88) uses package: com.google.android.maps:impact=3
(com/actionbarsherlock/app/SherlockMapActivity.java:76) uses package: com.google.android.maps:impact=3
(com/actionbarsherlock/app/SherlockMapActivity.java:63) uses package: com.google.android.maps:impact=3
(com/actionbarsherlock/app/SherlockMapActivity.java:82) uses package: com.google.android.maps:impact=3
(com/actionbarsherlock/app/SherlockMapActivity.java:70) uses package: com.google.android.maps:impact=3
(com/actionbarsherlock/app/SherlockMapActivity.java:102) uses package: com.google.android.maps:impact=3
(com/actionbarsherlock/app/SherlockMapActivity.java:96) uses package: com.google.android.maps:impact=3
(com/actionbarsherlock/app/SherlockMapActivity.java:57) uses package: com.google.android.maps:impact=3
(com/actionbarsherlock/app/SherlockMapActivity.java:110) uses package: com.google.android.maps:impact=3
(com/actionbarsherlock/app/SherlockMapActivity.java:155) uses package: com.google.android.maps:impact=3
(com/actionbarsherlock/app/SherlockMapActivity.java:21) uses package: com.google.android.maps:impact=3
(com/actionbarsherlock/app/SherlockMapActivity.java) uses package: com.google.android.maps:impact=3
Summary: [5]=0; [4]=0; [3]=13; [2]=0; [1]=1;
Impact Legend: [5]=Severe; [4]=High /context; [3]=Medium /context; [2]=Medium-low /context; [1]=Minor;

So first of all I am not using the Sherlock Map Activity. I have altered all the native map code to use a web view map. I am still however including the SherlockActionBar library and therefore the BB verifier is detecting that some class is using google maos, but my app is not relying on it; so I am thinking I should be okay to ignore those.

The top one seems insignificant with a warning of 1.

Would it be fair to say I should be able to get a BAR out of my APK and attempt to install the BAR on my BB10 sim?

Please use plain text.