Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Android™ Runtime Development

Visitor
berriecooldesigns
My Device: Blackberry 10

Unable to port my android application to blackberry 10

Hi There,

anyone help me on this i am unable to port my application to blackberry 10.

it was successfully working in android and it was installed in my device but it was showing initialising please wait message on blackberry 10 device in my error logs i found this message 

org.osgi.framework.BundleException: State change in progress for bundle "reference:file:smileytongue:lugins/com.android.ide.eclipse.adt_16.0.1.v201112150204-238534.jar" by thread "Worker-4".
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.beginStateChange(AbstractBundle.java:1077)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.start(AbstractBundle.java:282)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.util.SecureAction.start(SecureAction.java:417)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.setLazyTrigger(BundleLoader.java:265)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseLazyStarter.postFindLocalClass(EclipseLazyStarter.java:106)
at org.eclipse.osgi.baseadaptor.loader.ClasspathManager.findLocalClass(ClasspathManager.java:453)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.baseadaptor.DefaultClassLoader.findLocalClass(DefaultClassLoader.java:216)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findLocalClass(BundleLoader.java:393)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClassInternal(BundleLoader.java:469)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:422)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:410)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.baseadaptor.DefaultClassLoader.loadClass(DefaultClassLoader.java:107)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(Unknown Source)

Can you please help me on this to found a solution that it works on bb10.

Thank you,

Regards,

Berrie Cool Designs.

Visitor
h4oxer
My Device: PlayBook 16 GB

Re: Unable to port my android application to blackberry 10

Try cleaning the project , in eclipse select Project > Clean ... after that try and run the project again.
Developer
Chambras
My Device: BlackBerry PlayBook

Also if you are using eclipse you should verify the apdk in case there critical errors. You can do it doing right click on your project-> blackberry tools -> verify apk

Remeber that Android runtime does not support everything Android has this is a link of what it is supported as of today:

http://goo.gl/aNhJ2

Hope it helps you.

Visitor
paulfunm
My Device: z10

Did you install es explorer and Google play on z10? I had the same initialising problem with installing games. I deleted both es explorer and Google play, restarted and the problems have gone. I think android tries to connect to Google play and es explorer before it can install