Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Android™ Runtime Development

New Contributor
DeanMachine713
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

.csj files

how long after getting the debug token do you receive the email with .csj files?  i've tried multiple times with multiple email addresses several times over the past week, but haven't received anything.

thanks,

dean

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
gutijose14
My Device: Blackberry Q10 (OS 10.2.1.3247)
My Carrier: Movilnet

Re: .csj files

Hello DeanMachine713

Welcome to http://supportforums.blackberry.com

Friend the keys you arrive in the mail asking you to put the keys.

I use gmail to ask for the keys I get the two files. Csv and. Csj

You should check depending on the mail that you check the option use spam or spam for gmail.

I remind you once again check in spam or spam.

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Advisor III  Gutijose14

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
DeanMachine713
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

i checked my spam folders.  that was not the issue.  when requesting the key/token, apparently i should have selected the second option instead of the first.  see link and excerpt below:

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-android-app-sideloading-f279/problems-reeceiving-csj-files-846445/...

BlackBerry keys are now associated directly with your BlackBerry ID. Go ahead and sign in. You should see a link or some additional information. Or to get csj files select the second option for PlayBook. You'll get the keys and they work for bb10 too.

thanks,

dean

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
hibiskus
My Device: z10 100-2
My Carrier: mts serbia

I did it yesterday, and received my keys after half an hour or so. Make sure you choose playbook version, not bb10 version
Please use plain text.