04-08-2012 04:52 PM
I can run apk2barVerifier on an Android aplication, but it detects some severe issue:
MYAPP.apk]: =1; =0; =0; =0; =0;
Impact Legend: =Severe; =High /context; =Medium /context; =Medium-low /context; =Minor;
Total apk(s) verified: 1
It seems to think i have some native code (which I do not, it is pure AIR/ActionScript)
- i do have icon (PNG) resources, and sound (MP3) resouces
How can i get more information on what it is objecting to ?
PS: I can run the verifier, convert APK to BAR, signe the BAR, and deploy it to simulator
- but when i try to run the app, it fails (so clearly something is unacceptable)
04-08-2012 05:19 PM
I know apk2barVerifier checks the android APK permissions against Apk2Bar_compatibility_excepts.xml
- so I looked through ti carefully, and cannot see anything my application does (and especially not sev=5)
Still confused, i re-ran the verify scan using the ONLINE tool, and ti says it is *compatible*
So, Blackberry has me really confused at this time.
- I know I ONly use Adobe AIR and no native code
- I know the app runs on Windows, Macintosh, Android Tablet, and Android Phone
- I dont really set any Android permissions/inteents except INTERNET_ACCESS
Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.